Friday, February 25, 2011

Hi! And welcome to my blog! I have actually been meaning to start this project for a while now (bad me!) so I have a ton of work to post here, and will hopefully be updating frequently! So for now here is a drawing I was planning to submit to Illustration Friday. The theme for this piece was "reverse", and so I had a brilliant idea (or so I thought) to draw a zebra with reversed stripes, (as in a black zebra with white stripes rather than a white zebra with black stripes). Unfortunately the reversed affect did not turn out as clear as I thought it would be, except for maybe the leaves which I decided to make red which is the opposite of green in order to make the whole composition fit with the theme.

2 comments:

  1. WOw! that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it inverted too: http://www.zazzle.com/reverse_zebra_inverted_print-228744415860574589?gl=RankinOriginals&print_width=24.5454&print_height=32.4775&rf=238287789665090437

    ReplyDelete