Thursday, April 26, 2012

Portraits and Pen and Ink

Here is some more work from my Figure Drawing class.  Last week we were focusing on the face and made a couple of portraits of the model, which was a good exercise because I haven't drawn faces (or at least not in great detail) for a long time!!!


We were then assigned to make a self-portrait of ourselves using dramatic lighting and wearing a hat, scarf, or just something different than what we normally wear, so here is me wearing a big floppy hat, looking silly but stylish (yeah you know you want this hat!)

And finally we began to work with ink this week which is fun yet frustrating, because it's a new material that I haven't worked with much and so I am super slow at getting things down on paper! 




More to come later...




No comments:

Post a Comment